- Supports a large list of target hosts entered as either hostnames or IP addresses. The list can be imported from a text file.
- Polls the list on a cyclical basis with full control over the list cycle timing parameters.
- Supports a primary and secondary test.
- Supports standard Ping (ICMP Echo Requests/Replies). Primary test only.
- TCP Port numbers for TCP connect tests are assignable on a per-node basis. Primary or secondary test.
- Optionally uses SNMP v1/v2c as a secondary test by requesting MIB2 ifOperStatus for every interface found on the target node. Community names are assignable on a per-target basis.
- Optional SNMP queries can be made for obtaining more extensive data from the target host. ipPulse includes a number of OID presets and 12 user defined OIDs. Example: you can obtain MAC addresses for every interface from an SNMP enabled host.
- Multiple alerts and logging. Alert options include beeping your computer, playing a wave file, notifying someone by email, or sending an email to a cell phone. Logging options include logging all test results to a text file, logging only errors to a text file, or logging errors to a dynamically created HTML page. Any combination of logging options can be used. Alerts are issued upon failures using user-defined criteria. Changes from a FAIL state to a PASS state can generate email messages or pager messages.
- Email notification via the SMTP protocol with the server of your choice. It supports standard SMTP messaging (no authentication), SMTP AUTH Login and STARTTLS (TLS) messaging.
- Remote Control allows you to view log files and start, pause or stop a scanning cycle. Remote Control is password protected and can
be accessed on user defined TCP port. It is disabled by default.
- All documentation is contained in a local help file (press F1).
- Requires Windows 8 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Windows Vista (32/64), Windows 2012 GUI, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, XP. Does not support earlier versions of Windows.
- Requires TCP/IP network connection.
- Requires 1024 x 768 display.
- ipPulse can be set to run on program startup.
- Licensed on a single computer system basis. You can monitor an unlimited amount of target nodes (within technical limitations of the program) from your licensed copy.
Free 30 day Trial Now!
Looking for Alternate Download Sites?
Are you upgrading?
Do you have an old CD version?
Please visit this page for more information and alternate download sites.
Unzip and run ipls183.exe. Follow the directions in the installation utility. Uninstall is supported from Control Panel.
The zip file
size is exactly 2,273,778 bytes. Did you get a different
size when downloading with Internet Explorer? Then try using Chrome or
The ipPulse installer and executable application components are code signed for your protection.
The cost for a single license unlock code is $69 US.
The Buy Now link below goes to our authorized reseller BlueSnap.
Looking for more buying details and other purchase options? Please visit this page for more information.