- Supports a large list of target hosts entered as either hostnames or IP addresses. The list can be imported from a text file.
- Polls the list on a cyclical basis with full control over the list cycle timing parameters.
- Supports a primary and secondary test.
- Supports standard Ping (ICMP Echo Requests/Replies). Primary test only.
- TCP Port numbers for TCP connect tests are assignable on a per-node basis. Primary or secondary test.
- Optionally uses SNMP v1/v2c as a secondary test by requesting MIB2 ifOperStatus for every interface found on the target node. Community names are assignable on a per-target basis.
- Optional SNMP queries can be made for obtaining more extensive data from the target host. ipPulse includes a number of OID presets and 12 user defined OIDs. Example: you can obtain MAC addresses for every interface from an SNMP enabled host.
- Multiple alerts and logging. Alert options include beeping your computer, playing a wave file, notifying someone by email, or sending an email to a cell phone. Logging options include logging all test results to a text file, logging only errors to a text file, or logging errors to a dynamically created HTML page. Any combination of logging options can be used. Alerts are issued upon failures using user-defined criteria. Changes from a FAIL state to a PASS state can generate email messages or pager messages.
- Email notification via the SMTP protocol with the server of your choice. It supports standard SMTP messaging (no authentication), SMTP AUTH Login and STARTTLS (TLS) messaging.
- Remote Control allows you to view log files and start, pause or stop a scanning cycle. Remote Control is password protected and can
be accessed on user defined TCP port. It is disabled by default.
- All documentation is contained in a local help file (press F1).
- Requires Windows 8 (32/64), 7 (32/64), Windows Vista (32/64), Windows 2012 GUI, Windows 2008, Windows 2003, XP. Does not support earlier versions of Windows.
- Requires TCP/IP network connection.
- Requires 1024 x 768 display.
- ipPulse can be set to run on program startup.
- Licensed on a single computer system basis. You can monitor an unlimited amount of target nodes (within technical limitations of the program) from your licensed copy.
The cost for a single license unlock code is $69 US.
The Buy Now link below goes to our authorized reseller Plimus/BlueSnap.
Looking for more buying details and other purchase options? Please visit this page for more information.